[Qgis-user] SEXTANTE for QGIS has been released

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 05:26:40 PDT 2012

Hi Victor,

A great idea, the original one :-). I am sure you are right the way data
is organized in GRASS is scary for new users. It took me some time
before I got used to GRASS and its way of data organization. And
although I like it very much now, it is a steep learning curve. So this
would really open the GRASS set of functions for a much wider audience.

I am also happy you are planning the other way around for the near
future. Unfortunately I cannot offer much help in terms of programming,
but when the time is there, I am happy to do some testing if needed.

Best regards,

Paulo