[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-psc] Re: [Qgis-user] Closure of forum

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Apr 4 04:52:03 PDT 2012

Nice!
It's certainly clearer but doesn't have information for the other support
vectors (social media if they're supported, plus the IRC). Are they
preferred support mediums?
Also, on http://www.qgis.org/en/community.html - typo: "To get in contact
the the QGIS " - double "the". :-)

Jonathan

From:   Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at>
To:     qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Cc:     qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org, qgis-developer List
<qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org>
Date:   04/04/2012 12:47
Subject:        Re: [Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-psc] Re: [Qgis-user]
Closure of forum
Sent by:        qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org

On 4/4/12, jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
<jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk> wrote:
> A relatively quick "win" would be the QGIS website making it clear what
> the avenues are and how to get to them in a nice obvious clean page.
> Jonathan

That was the aim of my latest changes to http://qgis.org/
Have you seen them yet? I added big buttons that lead to the support
channels.

Regards,
Anita