[Qgis-user] Writing Python loop for Raster calculator

Swapnil Chaudhari swapsslan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 02:27:44 PDT 2012

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your response. In fact I was reading your blog yesterday itself.
gdal_calc.py may be of my help. I will explore that option.

I would be happy to receive a little more elaboration on how to write shell
script for automating this calculation for entire directory? I am aware
that you have already written it in on your blog at DEM generation.
However, if you can suggest how to write shell script specific to once need
would be really great.

Thanks a ton!

Swapnil
  o__