[Qgis-user] Edition of PostGIS table with 2 geometries

Piotr Pachół piotrpachol at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:15:35 PDT 2012

Hello,
I have table in PosGIS, which has 2 geometries: geometry(Point) and
geometry(MultiPolygon).
Two geometries is because each object/record of table has 2
representations: as point and as polygon.
In Qgis this table is displayed as two layers: point layer and polygon
layer.
When I create new object I have problem, because I can't add/edit at the
same time two geometries in one record of table.
When I add one object in  point layer and one object in polygon layer I
have 2 records in PostGIS table - I would like to have one record.

Could you help me ?
Or may be it would be possible to add new option/icon in edition toolbox ?
(Icon should be active when there is more then one geometry in PostGIS table
and should make possible to add second, third... geometry editing just
inserted record with it's first geometry).

Regards,
Piotr