[Qgis-user] Clipper cannot computer bounding box of cultine

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 04:52:06 PDT 2012

Hi Hannah,

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Hannah Pethen <hannahpethen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using QGIS to clip a raster using a mask.
[[CUT]]
> but whatever I try the error comes up 'Cannot compute bounding box
> of cutline'.

are you sure both are in the same projection?

If you load a layer with no projection QGis assigns to it the default
one (see Settings->Options->CRS->Coord. ref. sys. for new layers).
In that case you have to save the layer in the right projection before
clipping and then try to clip again using the new layer.

Regards.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli