[Qgis-user] Notice of plugins reorganisation (BC Consulting plugins)

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Mon Apr 16 02:21:24 PDT 2012

Hi Benoit,

>   - "1-Band Raster Colour Table V1.x" (current version: 1.1.2)
>
>   - "Colour Scale Bar" (current version: 0.5.0)
>
>   - "one-band raster to paletted or RGB raster" (current version: 0.1.1)
> - Please note version 0.1.0 is still available at [0]
>
>   - "Shapefile Viewer" (current version: 0.1.4) - this is an
> experimental plugin.

thanks for the plugins!

very happy to see that "1-Band Raster Colour Table V1.x" works fine now
(it was a while since I last tested it) also under Windows.

I see that the plugin doesn't seems to read the already available color
tables. Do you have plan to fix/add this issue/feature? Would be nice
to allow create color tables also in .qml format or to create the tables
"in memory" without needing to have each one saved in a .txt file.

> In order to get access to the above plugins you will have to add the
> repository [1] to the list of QGIS repositories.
>
> The reason being that the "User contributed python plugins" repository
> is being phased out.
>
> Best regards,
> Benoit
>
> [0] http://pyqgis.org/repo/contributed/
> [1] http://www.bc-consult.com/free/plugins.xml

if the plugins cannot be added to the new plugins infrastructure I would
ask then to at least add your new repo to the list of available repos by
default in QGIS.

cheers

-- Giovanni --