[Qgis-user] qgis-server problem with spatialite layers

Julian Bogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:01:33 PDT 2012

hello all,
I'm experiencing a very strange behavior of qgis-server with spatialite layers. I'm testing it on my MacBook (snow leopard) and on a Ubuntu server.
Using shapefiles the project loads fine; using spatialite I can successfully view the map on qgis-web-client using MacOS as server, but no map is shown with Ubuntu server. I can see the layer list, but no feature in the map.

Adding other layers, raster and shapefiles, I get a mix result in Ubuntu: shapefiles & rasters are correctly displayed, but no spatialite layer is displayed.

I created the spatialite layers using QspatiaLite plugin.

Qgis-web-client' test project, wich uses spatialite, is correctly showed!

Any help?

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com