[Qgis-user] GPX, OS Grid References and Google Earth

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Mon Apr 23 05:41:30 PDT 2012

I have the gpsmap60 and this seems not to work for me. Is the 62 different in that respect or do I make a mistake trying it.

My explorer cannot find the garmin unit. Only if I set it to mass storage does it display some information, but then it’s only the maps within the unit.

Thanks for any help

Jake