[Qgis-user] 2 Windows installations

Xan Vieiro gallaecia6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:47:03 PDT 2012

Hi all!!

I am a translator of Qgis. Due to check the translation in the GUI I have
installed the Master nightly-builds on diferent computers.

I have two installations of Qgis in Windows, one in a virtual enviroment
and another in a 'real' hard disk. Both were installed by OSGeo4W
installer, and apparently, I choose the same libs and packages. The fact is
that only in the 'real' one I have the latest updates while in the virtual
I can't get this version (yesterday 2e52cb5).

The question is wich libraries or packages do I need to get the latest
translation update? Maybe a bug with Virtualbox?