[Qgis-user] Vector/Raster Projection Problem

Terry Morse tmorse at teleport.com
Sat Aug 11 02:09:01 PDT 2012

I'm not sure what I've done differently, but I managed tonight to get the projections to overlap.  The counties vector layer appears to have been reprojected to WGS84, and the display projection is NAD 83 (EPSG: 2992).  I tried to duplicate this in a second instantiation of QGIS, so far unsuccessfully.  I'm going to have to experiment more.

In the interim, When I try to clip the raster file in the successful superimposition to the extent of the counties layer using the raster clipper and get the error message: Computed -srcwin falls outside raster size of 28800x19200.  Any idea what that is about?

Thanks,
Terry