[Qgis-user] QGis crashes when loading unprojecter layer

zbynek zbynek.janoska at cdv.cz
Mon Aug 13 01:50:02 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am having following problem:
When I attempt to load unprojected layer, QGis crashes (no error message).
Also, attempting to set CRS of a project (empty or with layers) or a layer,
causes the same crash.
This happens in version 1.7.4, 1.8.0, development version and in QGis
Browser.
I can load layers with projection (prj file), even custom projections, and
work with them (geoprocessing operations, table editation etc.)

QGis used to work just fine, I suspect the problems started after setting
different windows PATH variable. However, after changing it to default
C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM, the problem pertains.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Zbynek