[Qgis-user] QGis crashes when loading unprojecter layer

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Aug 14 23:58:27 PDT 2012

Am 15.08.12 08:51, schrieb zbynek:
> Unfortunately I dont have rights to create new windows users. However, QGis
> used to work fine on my computer before. The problems started after I
> installed several another programs, like Mapnik, some python libraries etc.

I see. But you can rename the .qgis folder in
C:\Documents&Settings\<username> and then try the standalone installer.

My PATH variable for the current user is:

C:\mapnik-0.7.1\lib;C:\Python26;%PATH%

and for all users is:

C:\Perl\site\bin;C:\Perl\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem

The C:\Python2.6 and C:\mapnik are not used by Qgis. If you have
installed them via Osgeo4w, it may interfere. The hard way would be to
delete the whole C:\Osgeo4w folder and reinstall.

Greetings,
André Joost