[Qgis-user] Different font styles for different label classes

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Aug 16 12:01:18 PDT 2012

Hi Jonathan,

The rule based labeling, as Giovanni said, is not yet available.

If your data is in Postgis you could use a view and introduce a new
column called font-color and use the data-defined font-color settings.
That's probably the best you can do currently.

If you don't use Postgis, you could still introduce the new column and
use the field calculator to set the colors. But this would require
manual updates of the columns whenever the attributes change.

Andreas