[Qgis-user] Measuring line length while drawing

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 01:20:00 PDT 2012

I second this as a good idea as I have often wanted to draw lines of a predetermined length.  And even have tools like in drawing packages where you can draw a line or other shape of set size and be able to duplicate and move around and rotate to the location you want.  Useful for designing field experiments, cities etc.