[Qgis-user] SVG Fill

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Fri Aug 17 06:38:32 PDT 2012

Hi Andreas,
The SVG-setting isn't a terrible solution (its fairly decent as I noted in
my previous message), however it does mean that if someone is going to
distribute QML-with-SVG files, they now also need to include an instruction
manual telling them about SVG settings and the like.
Also, remember that while this is simple for you and I, some users aren't
as technically saavy as we are.
Thanks for your help with this,
Jonathan