[Qgis-user] merge multiple spatialite tables into one

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Aug 27 21:08:52 PDT 2012

Am 27.08.2012 23:44, schrieb Etienne Tourigny:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a number of spatial tables in spatialite DB, each with similar
> data, that I want to merge into a single table. I don't want to join
> them, but have a single table/view with data from all tables.
>
> I know this can be achieved through sql commands, but is there an easy
> (GUI) way to insert content from one table into another?

Select one Layer to be copied from in the layer list
select all members by rectangle,
Edit/Select objects
Select the Layer to be copied to in the layer list
switch to edit mode
Edit/Insert objects
unselect all elements

The attribute tables of the layers should have the same structure.

HTH,
Andre Joost