[Qgis-user] Qgis 1.8 - Sextante plugin doesn't install - corrupt

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:48:10 PDT 2012

Hello again
I have the same plugin installation error also before a fresh complete new
installation of Qgis.
This happens only on my pc, because some other pc in my company don't have
this issue.
I completely deleted the osgeo4w installation dir and made a new
installation.
I saw that qgis still has old presets after installation so it could be that
there is some messed information in my somewhere in my machine.
Do you know how to completely remove all dirs and settings from my pc that
deal with qgis?
Thanks
Pietro