[Qgis-user] Opening Spatialite view in QGIS gives me Error in atribute table

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:13:02 PDT 2012

I'm using Qgis 1.8.0, and spatialite 2.3 in a Windows Vista machine.

I have a database in Spatialite, and I have created a view from one of its
tables. When I open it QGIS, via add Spatialite Layer, the attribute table
shows ERROR in all of its lines and rows, but the number of rows and
attributes seems correct.

I have tried both with spatial and non-spatial views and opening tables
(spatial or not) works well.

This is one of my first approaches with Qgis + Spatialite, so probably
something is missing.

Any idea? Thanks

Alexandre Neto

CREATE TABLE "Accoes"(
pkuid integer primary key autoincrement,
"UnidadeID" text,
"Tipo" text,
"Descricao" text,
"Data" text,