[Qgis-user] Trouble with overlay in 1.8.0

Roxette lucy.cradden at ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 02:30:55 PDT 2012

I'm afraid I still cannot find FTools in
/installation-directory-qgis/python/plugins. Like I said, all the other
plugins are in that directory, but not FTools. I understand how to apply the
patch, but only when I can find the file that requires the patch!

Roxette

Would not be better having a version of FTools as a python plugin until all
problems are solved?  This would make the handling of patches much
easier for users.
Note that errors like this are critical for users.

Agus