[Qgis-user] Trouble with overlay in 1.8.0

Roxette lucy.cradden at ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 04:18:22 PDT 2012

I agree, most of the plugins are in that folder. However, for 1.8, the fTools
plugins are NOT in that folder! They are contained within the application
(right click on QGIS in the applications folder, choose 'show contents',
navigate to something called 'resources' and the fTools and GdalTools
plugins are in there instead. They are *definitely not* in the normal
plugins folder.

Current problem is that the permissions in the application won't let me save
changes to these files....

Noli Sicad wrote