[Qgis-user] How to open external links, interpret css or JavaScript from a WMS getFeatureInfo result

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Dec 7 00:50:19 PST 2012

Hello,

I am using WMS in QGIS and get Information about my data through the
getFeatureInfo-request. In the html-result of the request I have links to
other websides or scripts and I refer to an external css-file.
Unfortunately QGIS does not open the links and does not use the css.

Looks like QGIS ignores the JavaScript Code too?

Is there a possibility to enable QGIS to open the links,use the css and
interpret JavaScript?

If not, was this discussed before? And is there a concept to implement
this feature?

Best regards

Astrid Emde

Astrid Emde

Where2B Konferenz 2012
13. Dezember 2012 in Bonn
www.where2b-conference.com
----------------------------------

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7
 53119 Bonn
 Germany

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
 www.wheregroup.com
 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
 pgp-public key:
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x06DA52D72D515284
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen
  Signed and/or encrypted mail is highly appreciated