[Qgis-user] How to display WMS legend (getLegendGraphic-request) in QGIS

Diego Mo diego.mo at csi.it
Fri Dec 7 04:16:13 PST 2012

Recently we build a little QGIS plugin to display WMS legends.
It work with QGIS 1.8, not yet with the nightly build.
We are going to release this plugin on the official repo.
At the moment, if you want test it, you can download it from this repo:
http://osgis.csi.it/qgis_plugin/csi_plugin_test.htm
<http://osgis.csi.it/qgis_plugin/csi_plugin_test.htm> (remember to set "Show all
plugin, even those marked as experimental" in the python plugin option panel)
Thanks in advance for every feed back
Best regards

Diego Mo
CSI-Piemonte