[Qgis-user] Sextante - SAGA folder location problem

Michał Bełcik belcikmichal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:46:45 PST 2012

Hello everyone

I am using Windows 7 and I have recently changed the location of the SAGA
folder. I have shown in the Sextante options the location of the new
folder, but every time I want to perform in Sextante any operation
concerning the SAGA functions, a message appears, similar to this one:
"Could not load layer:
C:/Users/Work/.qgis//sextante/tempdata\sagaconvexhull2aae1d235d1b48c6bfefd36c711738dd.shp

Check the SEXTANTE log to look for errors in algorithm execution".

Is it the problem with location? Suggested solutions, maybe? I would not
rather have to reinstall SAGA in a new folder, though.

Best regards

Michal