[Qgis-user] Sextante tool box problems

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:56:52 PST 2012

That message is not the problem with the buffer, it is another
problem. You have a model that includes a SAGA algorithm (it is an
example model), and you probably do not have SAGA installed so it
complains and it writes it to the log.

You problem description  should be in the SEXTANTE log, but in the
info branch, tagged as "GRASS console output". That's where you can
find why your buffer it is not working

Regards

Victor