[Qgis-user] Sextante - MMQGISX Merge Layers error

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 02:47:16 PST 2012

Michal

I see you are running the latest version that I updated a couple of
days ago. That algorithm had a bug in the previous version, that added
features twice. Also, it was very slow, and I added some improvements,
but did not finish it. I plan to fix that and commit it by the end of
the day. Will tell you when it's ready.

In the mean time, the SAGA merge works perfectly, in case you have
SAGA installed in your SEXTANTE-QGIS

Regards