[Qgis-user] Master install Problems

Nick Hopton nhopton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:02:10 PST 2012

Ubuntu 12.10 (amd64), repository is qgis.org/debian-nightly precise main.

I'm trying to install the nightly build of Master on my system but have a
hit a problem, see below. Searching on the Internet suggests that other
people have experienced similar problems, but with no solution mentioned.
Can anyone help me with this?

==================
nick at nick-6150M2MA:~$ sudo apt-get install qgis
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
 qgis : Depends: qgis-providers (= 1.9.0+git20121208+7841975~precise1) but
it is not going to be installed
        Depends: qgis-common (= 1.9.0+git20121208+7841975~precise1) but it
is not going to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-plugin-globe but it is not going to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-plugin-grass but it is not going to be installed
        Recommends: python-qgis but it is not going to be installed