[Qgis-user] RE: Gary Sherman's book...digital?

Tyler Mitchell info at locatepress.com
Thu Feb 2 22:13:29 PST 2012

On 2012-02-02, at 8:34 PM, Koos Hagg wrote:

> Great to hear about the up to date book by Gary Sherman!
>
> Will there be any electronic versions? It would be easier for those of
> us outside of the US, (more potential buyers) and give an opportunity
> for a full color version without the increased printing costs...

Thanks for the interest  Koos :)

We are hoping to get an ebook version out, probably for the kindle,
but it will likely be several months before we do.
We put so much work into getting this update done that we need
to also make sure the interest is there.  Converting our current designs
into ebook is a lot of work, though it will be more streamlined for future
new books as we are ironing out our technology hurdles.

If you, or your friends, would buy an ebook version, tell me and it
will help convince that it is worth the time :)  We'll put your name
on a notice list for when it is available.

Thanks a lot!
Tyler

-----
Tyler Mitchell, Publisher