[Qgis-user] GML2/GML3 encoding in WPS input (WPS plugin 0.6.16)

Horst Düster horst.duester at kappasys.ch
Fri Feb 10 01:32:41 PST 2012

Im not sure what happend in your case. But the Plugin doesnt manipulate
incoming data. It only downloads the resultand features from the server
as it is and integrates them into QGIS.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Kappasys
Alte Bernstrasse 13
CH-4500 Solothurn

Tel.: +41 (0) 32 514 00 40
Mobil: +41 (0) 76 408 51 06
eMail: horst.duester at kappasys.ch
skype: horstduester
Twitter: moazagotl
Web: www.kappasys.ch

lat: N 47° 12' 06.408" lon: E 7° 32' 13.740"