[Qgis-user] QGIS WPS Plugin 0.75 fails to execute while 0.6.16 worked

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Feb 14 22:56:24 PST 2012

On 02/15/2012 01:03 AM, Augusttown wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was using QGIS WPS plugin 0.6.16 for the past a few months against one
> particular WPS process, and everything seems to be fine. But today I upgrade
> to WPS client 0.75 and the Execute starts to fail on every process.
>
> I captured the<Execute>  POST request and the xml part seems to be the same.
> So my question is whether there is any change in the way the plugin sends
> out the POST request (content-type etc.?).

WPS is a user-contributed plugin. You can contact the author for
inquiries (Horst Duerster). Find his contact information via the about
dialog in the connection dialog.

> BTW, is there a way I switch back to QGIS WPS plugin 0.6.16 somehow?

Maybe you can ask Horst to upload his plugin in the new plugin
repository http://plugins.qgis.org also. In that repository older
version of the plugin are retained for users who prefer older version,
after a unsuccesfull upgrade or for whatever reason.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde