[Qgis-user] toolbars which are moved, are away

Bernd Laskowski Bernd.Laskowski at Reichshof.de
Thu Feb 16 06:43:27 PST 2012

Hi all,
I've been trying to move any toolbars into the second row (just one toolbar-row exist).

Normaly that's no problem but I tried while the loading of any layers wasn't finished.

The result is: the toolbars which I tried to move are away for current windows user.

I tried to delete the .qgis directory at the user profile and I tried to swicht off and on the toolbars.
But the result is the same.

The toolbars are away.

VersiĆ³n de QGIS:
1.7.3-Wroclaw