[Qgis-user] Database Manager and service configuration

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Sun Feb 26 09:13:31 PST 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
> Let me know when I can test something.

the first problem (slow connection) should be fixed [1], just use
DBManager v0.1.17.
I understand it was very annoying waiting for minutes before seeing
something... I hope you can confirm it works now.

I'm trying to fix also the other problem, the error displayed retrieving
database privileges when a service is used to connect to the db.

Regards.

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5045

--
Giuseppe Sucameli