[Qgis-user] Converting CSV into a database

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:04:16 PST 2012

Ok,
Complete removal and re-installation seem to have done the trick.
Thank you very much for all the help so far.

I can see the correct menus now and the Plugin Installer Plugin is
installed and working. However the plugin listings is very limited. Any way
to get more python plugins listed?
This is the repositories I have listed:
http://pyqgis.org/repo/official

after browsing to that I have now added user contributed. Could this be
installed by default perhaps?

Regards

Gerhardus Geldenhuis