[Qgis-user] Atlas plugin - create map books

Luca Lanteri mescal72 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:52:36 PST 2012

Hi, I'm trying to use the atlas plugin.
All works fine except that if I use my local projection system (EPSG:
32632) the WMS base map
is printed shifted. If I print directly via QGIS composer the WMS is
printed in the right way.
The same thing happened with the map book plugin but it can be solved using
the trick of "print as raster".

Anyone can confirm to me this bug. Can I do some other test that can be
used to solve the problem ?

thanks
Luca