[Qgis-user] Script Runner plugin and sharing scripts

gene martin.laloux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:36:18 EST 2012

The new plugin "Script Runner" of Gary Sherman (
Script Runner: A Plugin to Run Python Scripts in QGIS ) offers new
opportunities to share scripts without necessarily creating a plugin. It
allows me, for example, to use more simply modules like Shapely with QGIS (I
do not have time to play with PyQt, to create a plugin, but I know how to
use Shapely and PyQGIS)

This raises the problem of a future place to share these scripts...