[Qgis-user] SLD : Export "categorized" Qgis styles toward geoserver : error message

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jul 5 05:55:38 PDT 2012

Am 05.07.2012 12:01, schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
> Il 05/07/2012 11:17, Bernhard Ströbl ha scritto:
>
>> I have never used QGIS sld capabilities but AFAIK they are only very basic.
>
> I think you are wrong. Please check.
> All the best.

Hi Paolo,

this was one of my to-dos :-)
So I saved the style as sld in 1.8. Basically it looks better than it
used to, so I recall my statement, it is not basic, however geoserver
did not validate it and udig dit not apply it :-(
As I said I do manual editing of my slds so I do not care.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7272 (20120705) __________

http://www.eset.com