[Qgis-user] QGIS MSSQL 2008 Data import problem

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:28:37 PDT 2012

Hi Martin,

I think you need freetds as well with iodbc in order to mssql to work
with Mac OS X.

http://www.freetds.org/index.html

http://www.freetds.org/userguide/odbcdiagnose.htm#WITH.IODBC

As I understand, we need to have a connection with the MS SQL server
with Mac OS X Operating system first.

MS SQL <--> Mac OS X<---> QGIS with MSSQL support.

Last time, I was dealing with iODBC in Mac OS X, when I was compiling
GPLK with iODBC inorder I can write my GLPK solution into Spatialite
database.

I hope you make it working.

Noli