[Qgis-user] Unity + QGIS and the menu bar issue

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Jul 9 08:18:12 PDT 2012

Hello,

A few weeks ago I read a thread about QGIS menu bar and Ubuntu with
unity (or whatever this things is named).

First I get this issue as I am not using KDE anymore (two slow for my
brain). My sysadmin try to find the problem (well he tried to help me to
disable unity actually).

At the end, QGIS menu bar displayed correctly :) Here is the command
line which allow the menu bar to display correctly I guess. If anyone
can test and tell me I am not wrong :)

sudo dpkg-reconfigure gnome-shell

If this is not work, I am sorry for you :)

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin