[Qgis-user] SEXTANTE Plugin incorrectly(?) reported as broken

Percy Langa percylanga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 01:13:41 PDT 2012

On 2012/07/11 10:03 AM, Rudi Thiede wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm getting a weird message from QGIS about SEXTANTE. After
> installation of the plugin, QGIS says:
>
>> The plugin is broken. Python said:
>> 2

This happened to me yesterday after upgrading to the latest QGIS-dev
build (code cbde7d4) on Win 7. This morning, I fired up QGIS and noticed
a whole lot of python script/module errors.

I uninstalled and reinstalled all the sextante plugins. Problem fixed.

p.s. By the way, if it helps, apart from issues with the sextante plugin
and python script/module, QGIS run along just fine.

Cheers,
Percy