[Qgis-user] contours

john raskulinecz jerasku at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:17:52 PDT 2012

Dear List,     First, thanks to all who have helped me in the past. I am always amazed at the selfless acts by thosewith more knowledge than I have about Qgis and their willingness to share that kmowledge. I only hope that some day I can contibute in kind.         Micha, thanks for the direction to Lionel Roubeyrie's contour plugin. I can get the txt. files to contour andcustomize the interval values, styles, colors, etc. but when I save the project, and then reopen, the new layers show up but do not display.       Any ideas how to save? I was wondering if there is a way to convert the new layers to vector format then combine with other shp. files.  again, much thanks, J.R.