[Qgis-user] FW: Re: OSGB coordinates to WGS84 lat/lon problem

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 07:38:57 PDT 2012

I have tried with plain .csv files of points or shapefiles and both give the error in matching up OSGB and WGS84 coordinates for the same point. Basically the points are shown several metres apart when you allow on the fly transformation, error on all the same amount and in same direction.

Qgis says it has the correct CRS for the shapefiles.