[Qgis-user] Field Calculator - No update existing field option available for PostGIS layer

tom Thomas.Joseph at awtwater.com
Sat Jul 14 02:09:42 PDT 2012

There is no update existing field option available for a postgis vector layer
when I am not logged on as a postgre super user.  I have tried to play with
several access privileges combinations for the other users but cannot seem
to get anything to work.  I am probably overlooking something simple but any
help would be greatly appreciated.  I have tried on both Windows and Ubuntu
DB hosts and clients.

I am using
QGIS 1.8.0