[Qgis-user] Problems with profile from line altitude values + r.water.outlet command

Jaime Palalane mitasjp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:28:49 PDT 2012

Regarding the explanation marked below in red, I tried several times to run
the following command v.distance but always getting the error message "Not
enough column names".

 v.distance from=Pxy at Lisboa from_layer=1 to=Proximo at Lisboa to_type=line
to_layer=1 upload=to_x,to_y,to_attr to_column=label column=lat output=Res3
dmax=-1 dmin=-1

I also did not get any field to specify the column parameter to
"outlet_x,outlet_y". I am running qgis on Linux.

Jaime

--
Jaime Palalane
+258 82 70 56 990