[Qgis-user] h-over for pictures in QGIS 1.8

P. Sydler sydlerp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:11:02 PDT 2012

Hi all

I have the following question: Out of my geotagged images I created a layer
"Foto" with the photo2shape- . This worked perfectly fine. To see a picture
I open the dialog box for the specific item. Then a choose the pre-defined
action I made (standard Windows Viewer) by right clicking on the dialog
box and the picture opens.

Now I would like the picture to be shown when I pass over the specific item
with the mouse (h-over), like it exists on Google Earth. Does anyone know
if that is possible with QGIS?

Thanks a lot for your answer

Pascal