[Qgis-user] problem with sextante geoprocessing

Chris Henrick chrishenrick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:22:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to run a clip command in QGIS 1.8 Mac OSX 10.6 with the Sextante
plug-in but get this error:

Clip instance has no attribute 'vlayerA'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File
"/Users/chrishenrick/.qgis//python/plugins/sextante/core/GeoAlgorithm.py",
line 116, in execute

self.processAlgorithm(progress)

File "/Users/chrishenrick/.qgis//python/plugins/sextante/ftools/Clip.py",
line 36, in processAlgorithm

vproviderA = self.vlayerA.dataProvider()

AttributeError: Clip instance has no attribute 'vlayerA'

When I use the native clip tool that comes installed with QGIS the output
is fine, so I don't believe it is my data. Anyone have any suggestions?
This is my first time working with Sextante and I'd like to use it to
perform batch geoprocessing for vectors.

thanks,

-Chris