[Qgis-user] Building Qgismapper

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:29:24 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm trying to build the Qgismapper plugin according to the instructions
given in http://code.google.com/p/qgismapper/wiki/InstallationGuide

Everything goes fine if i compile without changing the default variables
WITH_VIDEO, WITH_AUDIO, WITH_LADYBUG. However if i turn on any of these, i
can successfuly generate make files but then, when executing make, i get
some errors. I'm mainly ineterested in the option WITH_VIDEO. The errors
I'm getting when running make with this option on are:

[  7%] Generating moc_PreviewThread.cxx
[ 14%] Generating moc_PluginVideoWorker.cxx
[ 21%] Generating moc_VideoPreviewWidget.cxx
Scanning dependencies of target PluginVideoWorkercore
[ 28%] Building CXX object
video-capture/CMakeFiles/PluginVideoWorkercore.dir/PluginVideoWorker.cpp.o
/home/hfpm/Documents/svn/qgismapper/video-capture/PluginVideoWorker.cpp:17:28:
fatal error: linux/videodev.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: ***
[video-capture/CMakeFiles/PluginVideoWorkercore.dir/PluginVideoWorker.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [video-capture/CMakeFiles/PluginVideoWorkercore.dir/all] Error
2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm trying to build this on Xubuntu 12.04 64-bits, but i'm stuck here.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

--