[Qgis-user] Regarding case studies...

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Sun Jul 22 08:37:15 PDT 2012

Is there anything on the QGIS site/wiki that allows users to submit on
their use of QGIS but less than writing a case study?  and something more
than the QGIS users map?   For example, I would like to post somewhere the
ways I am using QGIS but don't have the time to write up a case study.  As
well, my uses of QGIS are not complete or thorough enough to warrant a long
description.   For each of my uses, I can include a brief statement on what
I am doing (visualizing ship traffic density) and the tools/plugins that I
find useful for this purpose (vector analysis, creating fishnets and the
sum line lengths tool.)

I'm looking for something close to a "QGIS in Action" list.   Sorry if this
has been tried before or not detailed enough to be beneficial to the larger
audience.  Personally, I would find it useful.   Just a thought...

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware