[Qgis-user] QGIS Tutortial: Download QGIS to Printed Map (i.e. A step-by-step guide in creating quality outdoors maps using QGIS)

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sun Jul 22 14:48:29 PDT 2012

Hi

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think this is good tutorial for QGIS users.
>
> Tutorial: Making Maps of Round Lake Wilderness in QGIS.
>
> A step-by-step guide in creating quality outdoors maps using QGIS.
>
> http://andyarthur.org/fodder/tech/qgistutorial.html
>
> Any better tutorial than this one? Post the URL.
>
> Any nice QGIS tutorials that you know? Kindly Post the URL link.

http://tinyurl.com/qgis-training-manual-html
http://tinyurl.com/qgis-training-manual-pdf

If anyone is interested in collaborating on the materials it would be
awesome. If not feel free to use them anyway if they are of use for
you. They are all open source and you can download the original
materials here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Training-Manual

The sample data is also available - we will add the url in the
documentation shortly.

Regards

Tim

> Thanks.