[Qgis-user] epsg code of GRASS-plugin layers

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 26 07:40:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am just wondering where QGIS takes the EPSG code from when I use the GRASS plugin to display a GRASS map.
Somehow the EPSG code is set to 2397 (which is wrong, even a wrong ellipsoid). I don't know the correct EPSG (I have to check how I can get it inside GRASS), I just know the Projections settings of the GRASS location (the correct EPSG is close to 31467). So I always have to manually change the coordinate system of each map...

Any suggestions?

/Johannes