[Qgis-user] Default qml

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:52:13 PDT 2012

Hi!

I have a large nb of raster layers that I want to open with the same qml
Beyond using the useful plugin multiqml, it would be simpler
just to save the appropriate qml as the default. The question is,
would it be possible to revert to the original default? I have saved
the current default style in my working directory just in case, but is
there a default
qml in the qgis installation that I could just copy and rename to
avoid any problem?
Perhaps having a button "Restore system default qml" would be useful.
Thanks
Agus