[Qgis-user] PostGIS database creation wizzard

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:56:08 PST 2012

the book "Postgis in action" has a very good explanation about Organizing
spatial data, and the example used includes uploading a OSM database from
Paris, using different data models.

Also, Bostongis has a very nice tutorial  of Loading OpenStreetMap data
into PostGIS: An Almost Idiot's Guide
<http://www.bostongis.com/?content_name=loading_osm_postgis#229>

Hope it helps.

Alexandre Neto